My new hobby: Doing The Old-Fashioned Way of Communicating

Wait! What? The old-fashioned way of communicating? Are you kidding? O'come on! You live in the modern era where everything is easy to do. Why are you choosing the old-fashioned way of communicating? Hahahaha. Yep, I live in the so called modern era. That's not strange I think. I'm currently enjoying sending and receiving postcards from stranger around the world. About a month ago, my friend told me about the cool site, named postcrossing.com You guys should check and try it! I've already sent to the first 5 people, 1 postcard to Germany and 4 postcards to Russia. The Germany's has arrived but the rest haven't arrive yet. I think that's the art of doing postcrossing, we get the happy feeling when our postcards have already arrived safely to the receiver and the worried feeling when they haven't. By doing this hobby, I also know about other country's tourist places and cultures that shown in the postcards. Here are, the postcards that I've already sent. Oh, and the stamps that I used.

1. Balinese Dancers


2. The Shadow Puppets


3. Borobudur Temple


4. Mount Bromo


5. Barong


The Stamps

Happy postcrossing! :)

Comments